Monday, August 15, 2005

WHEN DEMOCRATS FIGHT BACK

Why did Rush Limbaugh say Paul Hackett went to Iraq?

(A) To “fight for freedom”

(B) To “liberate people”

(C) To “save America”

(D) To “stop terrorism”

(E) To “pad his resume”


Answer: E

Why? Because Hackett is a Democrat, of course.

Hackett’s response:

“That's typical for that fat ass drug addict to come
up with something like that.”

"I went to Iraq because I wanted to serve my country
and be with my Marines. Ask him why his phone lines
were clogged up. That's because he was getting
thousands of calls from veterans from this war and
other wars who were clogging up his phone lines,
giving him an earful."

“I was on drill this weekend, I've got to tell you, he
lost a lot of Republican supporters with his
comments.”
*****************************************************************

No comments: