Friday, June 30, 2006

DEPARTMENT OF IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENTS

CHRIS WALLACE:

“Brit, what do you think of the program
and what do you think of the Times' decision to reveal
it?”

BRIT HUME:

“I would say about the program that it's
probably less important in some ways than the
wiretapping or the phone intercept program. But I have
to say that the case for revealing it seems even
worse, even weaker.”

“The editor of The New York Times said something to
the effect, it's a matter of "public interest."

Well, that can apply to almost anything! Juan
and I were talking about this earlier.

“That applies to ball scores.”

“And you know, I mean, women with their breasts
exposed are a matter of public interest to some
people.”


###

That’s true, I’ll give him that.

*************************************************************

No comments: